Images on installation guide

Hi all,

My name is Davidson Paulo, I'm a brazilian Fedora Ambassador,
cvsdocs-admin, trying to work in Fedoca Docs since now. :-)

I was looking at the Fedora Installation Guide[1] and I saw there is
no images on the entire document. This is a standard? We in Brazil are
thinking to create a full-detailed Fedora installation guide that can
be enough to a new user install Fedora itself even without any
experience with installing Linux or any other operating system, but we
not want to create another unofficial guide, but improve what we
already have in hands.

So, what about including images in the official Fedora Installation Guide?

Thanks,

  * [1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f7/en_US/

Davidson Paulo