Administration-Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 02:20:02 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 15:19 -0400, Mike Dittmeier wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I'll blame my lack of progress on being the new kid on the block. I am
> trying to checkout the existing Administration-guide project from cvs,
> and finding that there is only an empty shell of a project there as
> well as the administration-guide-devel project. Am I checking out the
> wrong project, or are we just starting this project?

That is a shell, IIRC; it is an in-progress conversion that is probably
best to start from (near) scratch.  Not sure, Bart may have some useful
parts in his sandbox.

The exact workflow is ironically missing from here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlow

I'm going to add in a stub.  What is needed is for ...

Bart: can you publish your notes on wiki => xml conversion?

Then we can wrap that into a proper how-to and ref. it from the workflow
page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlow#WikitoDocBookXML

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org