Re: Administration-Guide

hi Mike, great to hear from you.

>>My initial questions would be, who interested in working with me on the
Administration Guide?

As far as I know (Bart's email last week), Bart, Murray and myself were of few
people working on this. Good to know you now.

I've added this list on Saturday
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers
and started filling in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers/MailServer/Sendmail

though if you have sendmail ready - so much the better. we just need some
coordination to avoid overlap waste.

Giorgi

ps: sorry for double posting, replies to digests go with wrong subject