Re: Administration-Guide

Op donderdag 25-10-2007 om 01:19 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Giorgi
Shonia:
> hi Mike, great to hear from you.
>
> >>My initial questions would be, who interested in working with me on the
> Administration Guide?
>
> As far as I know (Bart's email last week), Bart, Murray and myself were of few
> people working on this. Good to know you now.

Hmm yeah, that mail didn't hit the list, I'll send it on

> I've added this list on Saturday
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers
> and started filling in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers/MailServer/Sendmail
>
> though if you have sendmail ready - so much the better. we just need some
> coordination to avoid overlap waste.

Well as long as you both work in the same space on the wiki, you should
be able to track the progress on the doc: you might have seen a
Subscribe link on the right sidebar, clicking this for the Sendmail page
will send in all wiki-changes done by other users. You could also use
some regex on your UserPreferences page to get all commits to the Admin
guide

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93