Re: Self-Introduction: Debjit Saha

Hi,

On 10/26/07, Debjit Saha <dkd903 gmail com> wrote:
> Full legal name : Debjit Saha
> I plan to write documentation for any general software available on Fedora.

I'm looking for more Indian participants, so that I can get my Hindi
Document translation done on time, I'm already way behind schedule of
F8, I've not even started it :P , thanks to my crashed HDD.

You or any of your mates who are interested in Hindi Translation of
docs using SCIM, or whatever modes, please ask them to come forward.
--
regards,
Ruturaj K. Vartak