Yum Guide bugs

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 28 22:01:25 UTC 2007

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> You had taken up the flag for the "yum-software-management" module
> (Yum Guide).  I would like to assign those bugs to you if you (and any
> teammates you've assembled) are still willing/able to do this work.

In the discussions that followed it seemed many people wanted to release
a combined guide. I don't know what's the status on that. If I take on
bugs, can I fix and continue to release them in a separate yum guide?

Also, I would like to continue maintaining drafts and content updates in
the wiki. If someone else can do the conversion and check-in into cvs
etc that would be great.

Rahul