Re: copying content from a past presentation

Murray McAllister wrote:

Sure, I didn't copy and paste it. However, when I wrote it I did
research from many areas, but now it is common knowledege. Does that
mean I still have to get permission or include references?

No. Facts are not copyrightable. Specific expressions of those facts are. If any material has been used substantially, adding a reference or giving some credit would be appropriate.

Rahul