Re: Yum Guide bugs

> In the discussions that followed it seemed many people wanted to release
> a combined guide. I don't know what's the status on that. If I take on
> bugs, can I fix and continue to release them in a separate yum guide?

Yes, I thought we had decided and already combined content from the Yum
Guide into the User and Administration Guides.

It didn't seem to make sense to have a stand-alone guide that covers
topics that are also featured/fit into the other guides.  Just having a
chapter to point at should be sufficient.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org