Re: What is more important at this time?

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 19:14 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On 10/29/07, Davidson Rodrigues Paulo <davidsonpaulo gmail com> wrote:
> > 2007/10/29, Mike Dittmeier <mike vegasitpros com>:
> > >  What is more important at this time?
> > >
> > >  Desktop User Guide
> > >  Administration Guide
> >
> > I think Desktop User Guide is more important because it's focused on
> > end users, that need more help and instructions than system
> > administrators...
> >
> > --
>
> As the lead writer of the Desktop User Guide, I definitely agree. :-)

+1

We definitely want to have good coverage of sysadmin activities, it is a
necessary reference for the Fedora User Guide.  (Can't seem to get that
new name to stick!)  But the essential help for new users is more
important.

Also, the UG is shorter and therefore easier to get to a publishable
state.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.