Fedora docs translations

Centro de Atención a Socios de Negocios sociosdenegocios at gerdesconsultores.com.ar
Mon Sep 3 05:05:46 UTC 2007

Dear Paul:

My name is Eduardo D. Gerdes, I live in Argentina. English is like my native
language. I have the Dutch nationality and I used to work for MSN and XBOX
360 for customers in the States and Canada. I used to work for HP Argentina
too and other companies... I'm 36 years old and I work with computers since
19 years ago.

After this short presentation, let me tell you I signed up for translating
documents from English to Spanish. Not too many because of my job. I don't
have too much time. I'm not able to check code. I'm a novice with Linux and
programming code. But I'm able to help translating for the moment. I also
have Technical English knowledge.

I don't know where to start or where can I find documents to start. I only
know that I'm receiving your emails and that’s why I'm sending you this
mail. To finish my presentation, let me tell you I'm Oracle 9i junior
administrator, I'm studying Linux Administration II, I work as a Consulting
Agent, and, (guacala) I'm a Microsoft Business Partner. I'm beta tester for
Microsoft too. Well, that´s all I can say about me. I'll keep waiting for
information about how can I start helping.

Sincerilly your's...

           Eduardo D. Gerdes
               Consultor
Eduardo Gerdes Consultoría Informática