Kindly Cast ur Vote: Text Vs. Interactive flash/video guides

Dan Smith draciron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:54:15 UTC 2007

-------------1
Eewwww... Flash has always had a nasty mem leak in it.   More so you
cannot copy and paste text out of it as examples, can't save off a
page to separate file for later reference or merge pages for
accumulated knowledge. Edits would require flash tools.  Then upkeep
would incur so much more overhead and require more from end user.

The only possible benefit I could is for complex tasks that new users
might attempt.