Infrastructure/AccountSystem page

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:14:57 UTC 2008

Easy wiki fixing is DESPERATELY needed for this page and the procedure
shown there:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

This needs to reflect the true status of FAS2.  This is something that
any contributor here can do very easily.  Once that page is done, we can
have all other groups link to it for their join process.  Until it's
done, we have a *lot* of wrong information on the wiki that makes it
look like the Fedora Project is very difficult to join.

We've completely eliminated the need for GPG keys, and the SSH key isn't
even needed unless you're going to do source code or websites work, or
use fedorapeople.org.  If anyone needs guidance on how to change, IRC
Freenode #fedora-websites is probably the place to go.

Anyone want to be responsible for fixing this page?