Security Guide, Chapters 1-3 ready for review and editing

Adam D. Ligas adam at physco.com
Tue Apr 29 21:56:47 UTC 2008

Hey Eric,

I took a quick flip through the docs and they look/read well.

One thing I found a bit confusing was in Chapter 3.  You go over each
partition and give a little info as why you handle it the way you do.
At the end of the paragraph is an italics word or phrase.

I figured out that the word or phrase is the reasoning behind your
selection/handling, but it was a little confusing.  I'm not sure if
those are author notes, or if they are meant to be in the finished
document.

Under the assumption that you wanted them in the finished document, I
went ahead and took a whack at including them in a way I thought was
more clear.  Also, the /tmp partition section doesn't have a "reasoning"
so someone would need to add one there.

To the best of my knowledge I did everything as one change, so you
should be able to revert easily if I overstepped any bounds.

- Adam