Password change request canceled

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 03:05:48 UTC 2008

I'm going to try this another way.

I know have bugzilla at redhat.com held for moderation.  This is not ideal,
because one goal is to actually receive bz@ email here, but for now this
will hold the password change requests in the admin queue for me.

When I have the password recovered, I'll look in to how to get both
parts of what we want -- bz@ delivering here but not sending f-docs-l
account info.

BTW, this is a bugzilla user account called
'fedora-docs-list at redhat.com', so it can be put in the Cc: or be
assigned bugs in bugzilla.  Unfortunately, that also means the password
recovery requests are sent here, to this open channel. :/

thx - Karsten

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 22:44 -0400, bugzilla at redhat.com wrote:
> A request was canceled from 1.
>
> If you did not request this, it could be either an honest
> mistake or someone attempting to break into your Red Hat Bugzilla account.
>
> Take a look at the information below and forward this email
> to bugzilla-owner at redhat.com if you suspect foul play.
>
>             Token: w3cwVOaSfY
>        Token Type: password
>              User: fedora-docs-list at redhat.com
>        Issue Date: 2008.08.26 22:35:53
>        Event Data: 1
> Canceled Because: You have requested cancellation.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41