Packaging Guidelines Organization

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:03:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 02:19:23PM -0500, Eric Christensen wrote:
> Toshio,
> So you basically need someone (or a group) to locate all the guidelines,
> make sure they represent what needs to be accomplished for a package,
> and then make a single page where all of the guidelines can be found
> with ease?

When John Poelstra and I broke up the Feature policy into separate
pages, it became much more readable.  You can establish a "flow," much
like a procedure.  I also don't mean that you want one step per page
necessarily -- but you can balance the information so that it's
grouped logically, but also digestible.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy