Re: Virtual Hackfest Schedule to be finalized!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Holiday_Virtual_Hackfest#Post_F9_User_Guide_-.3E_F10.2C_convert_to_XML

>       * Write a migration doc for fedora-doc-utils to publican

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Holiday_Virtual_Hackfest#Convert_Installation_Guide_to_Publican_and_document_the_process

I'll remove the second from the to-be scheduled list.  Betty, we need
to see about moving the first activity to later in the week, until
after we do a day rewriting the F9 User Guide.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41