Todo for F9 User Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Dec 21 22:33:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 07:00:44PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 03:50:37PM -0500, Matthew Daniels wrote:
> > PS: Karsten has been kind enough to set up a User Guide project on
> > fedorahosted.org (https://fedorahosted.org/userguide/).  Please use this
> > space to post request/suggestions/error tickets if you have any.
>
> Karsten, et al.,
>
> You may want to m ove this under docs/userguide, as with our other
> documentation.  This does two things -- it keeps our documentation
> together on the git.fedorahosted.org index, and it also alerts the
> Infrastructure team that it's part of our documentation set, in case
> there's some special treatment needed in the future for that set of
> projects.

That was my mistake, my first project setting up.  It also didn't
quite get the name I requested, 'user-guide', to match our other
schemes.

> There's not much involved in doing this -- really you're just moving a
> directory under /srv/git/docs on the fedorahosted.org server, and then
> people who have checkouts need to update the .git/config file in their
> current clone of the repository to point to the new location to
> continue without interruption.

I'll go back to the ticket and talk with jstanley about that, see if
we can get the move and rename.  I don't *think* there is anything in
the repo yet, but I'll check.  I haven't put anything in, fwiw.  It's
not pointing at f-docs-commits yet.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41