Hackfest: User Guide Updating

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:31:22 UTC 2008

Good afternoon, everyone,

Today's hackfest topic is scheduled for updated the the User Guide to
F9 status so it can be XMLified in a few days by Betty.  It really
just needs to be cleaned up, fact checked, and updated on some of the
topics that changed with the F9 release (especially the update to
packagekit).

As a result of bad planning on my part, I can't be online consistently
until about 6 or 7 EST, but I'm going to do my best to be online
sporadically until then and should be able to be online for a solid
few hours somewhere between 2 and 6 EST.  If you get a chance today,
please stop by https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_tasks and do
what you can.  Some people have already been making some good changes
in the past few days, so we're on our way there.

If you have any questions, just shoot me an email or catch me in IRC
whenever I am online.

- Matthew

PS: Hope everyone had a great holiday.