Fedora howtos ?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 06:34:08 UTC 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 7:58 PM, Eric H Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us> wrote:

> Valent,
> Not sure exactly what Howto you are looking for but there are documents at http://docs.fedoraproject.org and on the Fedora Project Wiki.
>
> Eric

I'm asking if there are answers to most common questions, I see the
FAQ but those are the most basic Q&A and I see lots of questions
poping up on mailinlists and forums that don't have answers.

Like this one:
"How can I setup samba to work (mount & unmount on bootup and
shutdown) in Fedora 8 (there are SELinux and NetworManager issues)."

I know that there are lots of knowledgeable fedora users and devels
that can answer these and similar questions but new users need to know
where to look for them. Can something be done so that somewhere these
howto Q&A are accesible easily to new users - maybe some wiki page?

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic