Re: Fedora howtos ?

On Feb 1, 2008 2:25 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard eircom net> wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2008 11:35:41 am Valent Turkovic wrote:
>
> > Turning off NetworkManager is not an option with laptops,
>
> Why?
> I do it all the time ...

I didn't find anything that works anywhere near NetworkManager for
using wireless network and hoping to different ones all the time...
(home, work, random place that has open wifi :), internet cafes...)

If you have please share it, and if there is such a tool why isn't on
by default in fedora?

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/