Fedora howtos ?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Feb 2 13:28:17 UTC 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008 04:35:53 pm Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >> Why?
> >> I do it all the time ...

> Please take this discussion about wireless tools elsewhere. It is
> off-topic for this list.

I agree that my (very brief) retort was OT.

However, I do think that WiFi is the weakest aspect of Fedora,
and a clear document dealing with this is much to be desired.
All the Fedora documents I have seen on the topic
simply give recipes for getting WiFi working,
with no discussion of what to do if the recipe does not work,
which is all too often the case,
as Fedora newsgroups and mailing lists testify.