Re: Fedora howtos ?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
On Friday 01 February 2008 04:35:53 pm Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Turning off NetworkManager is not an option with laptops,
Why?
I do it all the time ...

Please take this discussion about wireless tools elsewhere. It is
off-topic for this list.

I agree that my (very brief) retort was OT.

However, I do think that WiFi is the weakest aspect of Fedora,
and a clear document dealing with this is much to be desired.

Are you willing to contribute and write a document to fulfill that desire? That would indeed be on-topic.

Rahul