Re: Wiki Gardening

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 11:38 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I guess this is the best place to post about this, but I noticed some
> people talking about trying to re-organise the wiki a bit and wondered
> if anybody wanted a hand with it?

We came up with a scheme and can implement it somewhere as a reference.
We first thought the SELinux pages would do good.  Our own DocsProject
could, as well:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WikiGardening#New_Organizational_Scheme

Ask away about what doesn't make sense there.  Folks involved in making
that scheme include myself, Paul, Jared Smith, Clint Savage (herlo), and
Tomen T'se.  (Sorry for any misspellings.)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org