Re: One Summary outline draft

> So, with the new understanding, how does this proposal look for a
> single-sourced summary?

I would say it looks good, and perhaps something like what me and
Rahul have worked on today as a practical example (although this has
come under the title Release Notes, it's clearly lacking the technical
content you would ascribe to the Release Notes, so is more like the
single-sourced summary):

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

Maybe we can build on this and refine it for the Beta release, and
even incorporate the more technical info?

Jon