Self-Introduction: Vladimir Glafirov

Hi, all.

I would like to participate in Fedora Project as a translator of technical documentation or programs from English to Russian (or opposite :)

Name: Vladimir Glafirov
City: Geneve
Country: Switzerland
Company: CERN (cern.ch)
Computer Skills: 8 years of Linux/UNIX administration and development
Languages: Russian (native), English (foreign, fluent), French (basics)

PS: Sorry for duplicate, but I've forgot to include my GPG info.

#GPG key and fingerprint.
pub   1024D/D933BBED 2008-02-06
     Key fingerprint = 43D4 34C3 3D7D 7225 D566  DA01 6671 EC84 D933 BBED
uid Vladimir Glafirov (Vladimir Glafirov GPG) <vglafirov gmail com>
sub   2048g/4D37032F 2008-02-06

Best regards,
Vladimir.