Re: reminder: FDSCo meeting at 2100 UTC on #fedora-meeting

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 13:09 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> FDSCo Members:
>
> BTW, this meeting time, Wednesdays at 2100 hrs UTC, works fine for me.

Sorry, not sure where the confusion got into that page.  We have been
meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC.

What would be best if you (John) could put your times in here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingTimeMatrix

... and we'll get an update from Paul Frields as to what he likes, then
maybe we can pick a new meeting time that matches all.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org