Re: Self-Introduction: Vladimir Glafirov

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 22:53 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2008 7:05 PM, Vladimir Glafirov <vglafirov gmail com> wrote:

> > I would like to participate in Fedora Project as a translator of
> > technical documentation or programs from English to Russian (or opposite :)

> I just approved your membership in cvsdocs.

Just a reminder to all that now that we have the 'cvsl10n' group,
translators do not need to be in the 'cvsdocs' group to translate
documentation.  Nor self-introduce.  I wonder if the instructions to do
so are still appearing somewhere?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.