Self-Introduction: Vladimir Glafirov

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 21:26:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 23:59 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2008 10:58 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> At the same time, if someone is going to translate something from
> Russian to English, should they have membership in the 'cvsdocs' group
> as well as the 'cvslion' group?

There is a lot of cross-over potential, yes.  Absent of any other l10n
group to help with English idioms, we should be happy to help with
something like that.  But most of that discussion is probably more for a
Russian-focused l10n group where the group knows the source and target
language.

> > Nor self-introduce.  I wonder if the instructions to do
> > so are still appearing somewhere?
> >

> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join/CheckList, which
> points to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SelfIntroduction.

Heh, well, sure!  I mean, is there somewhere instructing translators to
follow the DocsProject/Join process?  There used to be, but I thought it
was cleaned up.  Doesn't matter, really, unless we are wasting their
time with the additional steps. :)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41