Moin 1.6 Upgrade

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 02:42:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 19:43 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We've successfully gotten a Moin 1.6 install up and migrated.  Time for us
> to sit down, take a look and let us know what's up.  Here's the ticket.
> There's likely to be lots of non-blocking bugs during this upgrade.  We'll
> have to find how different things are.
>
> http://publictest10.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ <-- Wiki
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/337 <-- ticket
>
> Please place all notes, comments, questions, etc in the ticket.

Folks who know a document or section of the wiki, please look deeply
into this test copy.  We may find problems that we can fix across all
the content in a migration, but which are no fun to fix manually after a
migration.

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41