Moin 1.6 Upgrade

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:11:32 UTC 2008

2008/2/8, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

> Folks who know a document or section of the wiki, please look deeply
> into this test copy.  We may find problems that we can fix across all
> the content in a migration, but which are no fun to fix manually after a
> migration.

Hi,

Excuse me, but how should I examine the wiki pages and do the checks?
Is this a test server or it may become live? Has the original wiki
been made read-only?

On this new wiki, "RecentChanges" do not work, and auto forwarding to
language specific homepages is not working. I don't have time to probe
it more deeply for now, but I do care about the above prolems.

--
bbbush ^_^