Re: publican package for meeting

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 11:21 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> Will RHEL packages be available for those of us who run RHEL (5 in my case)?

That would be an EPEL branch.

We need to talk with Jeff about his expectations for this.  He did
mention in one bugzilla report that he is hoping Fedora Docs takes over
managing the publican package(s).  So, if someone out there is
interested in that, hopefully they'll want to do an EPEL branch.

This is a great place for a co-maintainer to step forward ...

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org