-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jeff Fearn <jfearn redhat com>
The power of Koji compels you!

I don't have a clean install to test this on, but it should work.

sudo rpm -Uvh http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/publican/0.29/2.fc9/noarch/publican-0.29-2.fc9.noarch.rpm
\
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/publican/0.29/2.fc9/noarch/publican-doc-0.29-2.fc9.noarch.rpm
\
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/perl-ParseLex/2.15/11.fc9/noarch/perl-ParseLex-2.15-11.fc9.noarch.rpm
\
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/perl-XML-TreeBuilder/3.09/9.fc9/noarch/perl-XML-TreeBuilder-3.09-9.fc9.noarch.rpm

One day I'll work out how to stop thunder bird for breaking my formatting.

I packaged what I needed for F8 and put the packages on my people page

Here is a repo file

[fedora-docs]
name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch - Hams
baseurl=http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/docs/$releasever/$basearch/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

"yum install publican\*"