an idea for meeting times

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 08:29:05 UTC 2008

First of all, it seems too late to change the meeting for this week.
I'll address that agenda under a separate email.

No perfect seven meeting time; best we can do is six:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingTimeMatrix

I'm proposing that we do what others have had to do and alternate
meeting times.

As much as I'd like to keep our current time, Wed. at 1900 gets us a
slot in #fedora-meeting with the following people:

 glezos
 quaid
 couf
 BobJensen
 jmbuser
 stickster

The other six-way is Saturday at 1500 UTC, which is also an open time in
#fedora-meeting:

 stickster
 glezos
 quaid