Re: fedora webcam howto

John Babich wrote:
On Feb 13, 2008 4:10 PM, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:

Valentin:

Nice job...

I posted it at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/WebcamHowto

and will add your images and clean it up.

Valentin:

I just completed my latest random act of Wiki kindness.

Please review my editing work and see if it meets with your approval.

Might want to get that spelling mistake fixed in the software by filing a bug report and keeping track of it within the document itself. Documentation team along with translators should help improve the software too.

Rahul