Publican question

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 02:32:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 09:05 -0500, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 10:19 +1000, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> > I came up with a way that can support an arbitrary number of config files :)
> >
> > I have some patches in place to try and get FOP 0.94 working, however
> > it's proving to be a pain to get working. Still plugging away on that.
>
> OK, let me know if I can be of any help, as I currently have FOP 0.94
> working just fine with Publican in Rawhide, with the exception of
> support for SVG graphics.  I still haven't got that sorted out yet.

IIRC, Batik originally had some dependencies for graphics processing
that couldn't be cleanly included under IcedTea.  It may not yet be able
to process SVG?

I think Mark (Cc:'d) might be able to shed some light on this.

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41