Re: Howto: Fedora updates without password

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Rahul Sundaram
 wrote:
Valent Turkovic wrote:
 > If you find this usefull please add it to the wiki
 > http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/fedora-updates-without-password/

 IIRC you already have access to the wiki and could do this yourself.
 Note that Packagekit already provides a better solution with integration
 via PolicyKit which allows different authentication methods.

 Rahul

I would like to be sure that this is ok to be put on wiki, and to get
some eyeballs if I made some terrible mistake :)

Put in the drafts section at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts and everybody can review and edit if necessary.

Rahul