Re: Howto: Fedora updates without password

Eric Christensen wrote:

Should this go in the Software Management Guide [1]?  I have a spot in
there for PackageKit (which I really need to work on).  The SMG should
be getting ready to be published in the final documentation but if this
needs to be added lets get it done early vice later.

Eric

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SoftwareManagementGuide

That would really depend on atleast two things

a) audience - are you aiming for new users or more technical audience too?

b) Which version of Fedora are you targeting?

Rahul