Re: sick and unable to make FDSCo meeting

> On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 18:47 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>  > Been in bed with a gnarly flu all day, based on that I doubt I'll be in
>  > any shape to meet on IRC tomorrow.  Can you all take over, run the
>  > meeting, and complete our Vice Chair stuff?  I'll drop by if I'm awake
>  > and able.

Karsten:

Get well soon and I can cover for Paul if he's stuck in realspace.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
>  I have to attend another realspace meeting tomorrow at the same time --
>  just this once -- but will try to participate if I can.

Paul:

I can cover for you this week.

Karsten / Paul:

Any agenda items you would definitely like discussed (perhaps the
impending betz freeze, for instance)?

Best Regards.

John Babich
Member, FDSCo, and, more importantly,