jEdit

I got jEdit working in a terminal but it doesn't work. If I use $ jedit file1 it comes up and a panel that does nothing comes up in the way. I tried to make a file and have tried Control-s to save it and it does not work.

The instructions seem not to be for a Linux Terminal. Does anyone here know how to use jEdit?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User