Self-Introduction: Eric Christensen

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Jan 4 23:12:34 UTC 2008

Karsten,
Thanks for the message.   I am already a Fedora Ambassador and work with
the Free Media team so I'm in most of the systems already (thank
goodness).  I found and read the documentation on starting new pages and
such and I have one page in the Drafts folder awaiting someone else to
take a look at it.

Glad to help out where I can, just point me.

Eric