Self Introduction

I have done the things needed to get a CLA in that part of the Doc works. I just verified it works. I now need permission to edit a wiki and the rules say that a member of that group has to add me to the list.

   My wiki name is KarlLarsen and my email address is k5di zianet com

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User