Re: Self Introduction

Op zondag 06-01-2008 om 05:38 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karl Larsen:
> I have done the things needed to get a CLA in that part of the Doc
> works. I just verified it works. I now need permission to edit a wiki
> and the rules say that a member of that group has to add me to the list.
>
>     My wiki name is KarlLarsen and my email address is k5di zianet com
>
> Karl

Hi Karl,

just added you to the EditGroup. You should now be set to edit the wiki.
Be sure to a look at [1] and to update your page[2] with the appropriate
information

Enjoy,

Bart

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KarlLarsen

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93