Re: Self Introduction

Bart Couvreur wrote:
Op zondag 06-01-2008 om 05:38 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karl Larsen:
I have done the things needed to get a CLA in that part of the Doc works. I just verified it works. I now need permission to edit a wiki and the rules say that a member of that group has to add me to the list.

    My wiki name is KarlLarsen and my email address is k5di zianet com

Karl

Hi Karl,

just added you to the EditGroup. You should now be set to edit the wiki.
Be sure to a look at [1] and to update your page[2] with the appropriate
information

Enjoy,

Bart

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KarlLarsen

Many Thanks Bart. I will do the reading you suggest.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User