Meeting times

OK, we have a few people left to fill out the meeting time matrix:

John Babich
Bob Jensen
Jared Smith

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingTimeMatrix

Please go to that page and indicate in the chart where you *can* attend
a meeting, so we can get off the ground the first available time after
FUDCon.  I know some of us will be there, and we should certainly make
sure any of the new folks who haven't met get acquainted.

Thanks guys!

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/