Re: DUG Updates

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

It must have been the fact that originally I had Gnome installed and
when I installed XFCE NetworkManager showed up.
That is likely.

  On a default what is
the situation with this Rahul?  Does it not have anything if so when
packaged does it include a 'default'?
Xfce doesn't have a NetworkManager frontend or any other tool for any kind of network management.I include NetworkManager-gnome by default in the Xfce spin I am working on however.

Rahul

Ok thanks for that, I wanted to make sure that the direction of the docs
was correct.

Cheers,

Marc

I've touched up the 'Connecting to the internet' page to show the menu location of network manager in KDE and added the menu location and icon for 'Desktop Sharing' in KDE The only thing now missing from this page is the XFCE menu location of network manager.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/ConfiguringInternet

Regards,
Dan O'Brien