SELinux in guides [was: Self-Introduction: Eric Christensen]

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Tue Jan 8 10:51:22 UTC 2008

<snip>
> > make html-en_US in the correct folder
> > scp -r selinux-faq-en_US <fas-name>@fedorapeople.org:~/public_html/
> >
> > This would make it available on
> > <fas-name>.fedorapeople.org/selinux-faq-en_US
> >
> > BTW you might want to copy your work into a devel branch, so we keep an
> > analogous directory layout in CVS.
<snip>
http://mwiriadi.fedorapeople.org/selinux-faq-en_US/

I've put it up there and I'll start transferring information across in a
use case situation.  I'm going to try and use Gui and console at the
same time but we shall see.

I'm thinking that there should be a minimum requirement for software
installed.  It would be easier for a use to be on the same base as me
when they are using SELinux?

Cheers,

Marc