Re: DUG Updates

Marc,

I've updated the page with the location of firefox, and I started to work on the 'Network Manager' section of the 'Connecting to the Internet' page as you asked, but apparently starting Network Manager while using VNC wasn't the best idea I've had this morning. I'll finish that page tonight when I get home and can get my machine online again.

Regards,
Dan O'Brien

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
Hey Dan,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/Web

Is the menu location correct for KDE if so do you want to place it on
edit status?

Cheers,

Marc