Re: FDSCo results

Hi all.

Congrats to Bart, John and Jared on (re)election, I'm looking forward to Docs Project progress.

I'd also like to extend the congratulations to Paul on his appointment as a Fedora Project leader. It is well deserved.

Paul's appointment also warrants the acknowledgment of one more in the series of positive moves by Red Hat in their continuing support for Fedora community. Those guys don't do many wrong things, don't they?

As I'm back from break, I'll mostly continue with Admin Guide work but am happy to land a hand if anything needs urgent nursing as well.

Cheers, Vladimir

Karsten Wade wrote:
With a slight delay for the holidays to get the results :), the
following persons will be staying or joining the Fedora Documentation
Steering Committee (FDSCo):

Bart Couvreur
John Babich
Jared Smith

Congratulations to those chosen.  All candidates are doing great work in
Fedora Docs, and by virtue of that are already leaders within the
project.  When we next have a round of formal elections, I hope you all
consider running again.

We'll have our first FDSCo meeting after the new year.

Members - let's work out a meeting time.  To start, we need to refresh
our matrix:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingTimeMatrix

You can refer to the old one[1] for what you put in last time.  Our goal
is to pick a meeting time or two; we can alternate between then, if that
works.  Another option is to have two meetings a month and do more
preparation and work in them.  Open for discussion!

Thanks - Karsten
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen/MeetingTimes