Re: Fedora 9

Op maandag 14-01-2008 om 19:51 uur [tijdzone +0900], schreef Marc
Wiriadisastra:
> Are we going to release information as to what our targets are for a
> feature of admin guide and desktop guide?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule
>
> I'm personally hopeful at us having the DuG ready for F9 should we start
> pushing it or should we wait?

Good point. We should indeed add AG and DUG info to [1]

It seems doable to get them both ready for F9. I would suggest getting
them ready for the F9 Beta release (1st week of March), so we can
concentrate on the IG and Relnotes after.

Comments, suggestions?

Bart

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-9/f-9-docs-details.html
--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93