Re: remaining observations on "Managing Software with yum"

Eric Christensen wrote:

I'll go ahead and stick my hand up as a volunteer.  I'll need some help
but I don't have a problem doing what I can.

Sure. There are some of us willing to contribute to including me but I don't have time to write the guide entirely myself.

Looking over the document it looks like it is pretty old but that some
(most?) of the data is correct.  Looked in bugzilla and noted six bugs.
~ I guess I'll start there along with doing a sweep of the document.

Note that there is a new draft guide at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SoftwareManagementGuide

This is probably what you should use as a starting point.

Rahul